15 March 2012

RETRIEVE 2GO PASSWORD FOR FREE

Case you forget your2go Password,now needs to retrieve it.
Retriving cost:N30.
but you can Retrieve it for Free using the new Forget
password Feature on their Official website, Its
Free and a Faster way of getting back your Lost Password.

PROCEDURE


1. Visit 2go.com.ng on your Pc or Phone >>

Select Kenya as your Country>> Then Select English as your Language.
2. Click on the "Get Help"
 Then Click on the "I forget my Password/PIN" option below.

3. Now enter your Mobile
Phone Number, Enter it in an International Format, 

e.g if your Phone number is 08063876891
just enter it like this: 2348063876891
 Then click on the Proceed.

4. You will receive an SMS on your Phone
within 10secs containing your 2go Username & Password.

hope you love it...

8 comments:

  1. It more than 10secs and I'm yet to receive the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat f d case that d phone number used 4 register got lost,what would we do

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to register for another account,with a new number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mekz sense die. . . .just tried it n it rocks ril gud. . ,fanz broda, u tyt !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried it several times and didn't get any reply. I even sent it via sms too and am yet to get my password back. Its almost 24 hours since have been trying it now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still waiting 10 minutes later. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I'm from india how I'll forgot password of 2go account

    ReplyDelete

Please don't just read and go! Try to drop your reviews and questions.
Love your comments...

 

Author

My photo
Simple n Easy going person,loves surfing n so much enthused in creativity & technology!!!

Followers

© 2018. All Rights Reserved | Revelution24 | Template by MBT

Home | About | Top