15 March 2012

CHATTING SLANGS

Here are the list of chatting slang's on facebook,yahoo,2go and other social media.

SLANGS - MEANING
• SRY  - sorry
• ASAP - As Soon As Possible
• GN - Good Night
• L8 - Late
• ASL - Tell me your Age,Sex and Location
• IDK - I don’t Know
• BTW - By The Way• K - Okay

• TY - Thank You• Y - yes
• N - No
• ROFL - Rolling on Floor Laughing
• LMAO - Laugh My Ass Out
• BRB - Be Right Back
• JK - Just Kidding
• Tnx - Thanks
• SD - Sweet Dreams
• FYI - For Your Information
• LOL - Laugh out Loud
• TTYL - Talk to you later
• LWKMD - Laugh won kill me die
• LWKMD4H - Laugh won kill me die for Here
• WTF - What The Fuck
• FB - Facebook
• GM - Good Morning
• LMFAO - Laugh my fucking ass off
• WTH - What the hell
• M/F - Are You Male or Female?
• LMK - Let Me Know
• zzz - Sleeping
• BFF - Best Friends Forever
• Jk - Just kidding
• B4 - Before
• gr8 - Great
• plz - Please
• bbz - babes
• kk - okay
• kl - cool

Subscribe by Email to get Updates!!.

3 comments:

  1. Guy you they try 4 the slang but i can i upload other thing like .Zip or .Jar on facebook or on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyc job dude......LMSSAO-laughd my super sexy ass out

    ReplyDelete

Please don't just read and go! Try to drop your reviews and questions.
Love your comments...

 

Author

My photo
Simple n Easy going person,loves surfing n so much enthused in creativity & technology!!!

Followers

© 2018. All Rights Reserved | Revelution24 | Template by MBT

Home | About | Top