17 April 2012

CONVERT TEXT TO MP3 ONLINE

Guess What,you can now convert your typed text to mp3 on the net at a snap of a finger!
it's unbeatable,hope guys have been waiting for tip like these till now...
Never to worry Am going to give you easy stepbystep guide with shot for it be done in just few seconds.






PROCEDURE>>
1.Login to www.vozme.com

2.select the type of voice you want it speak,i.e male or female voice?

3.Then type in the text you want it to say... as seen below

4.click on create mp3,then download the mp3 through the llink given to you on the site.

          That's all.
Note:you can Add these plugin to your blog,website and other platform as a widget,including facebook,twitter e.t.c.


           keep flexing your...

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation
    but I find this topic to be really something which I think I
    would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
    My weblog ... mp3 albums

    ReplyDelete

Please don't just read and go! Try to drop your reviews and questions.
Love your comments...

 

Author

My photo
Simple n Easy going person,loves surfing n so much enthused in creativity & technology!!!

Followers

© 2018. All Rights Reserved | Revelution24 | Template by MBT

Home | About | Top