20 April 2012

Reset BlackBerry Password


  BlackBerry owners often use passwords to protect their devices from theft or been tampered. sometimes the password will be forgotten  when  trying to unlock the device it will give an error preventing you from getting in.
 later it may be displaying an error while it is already unlocked.
Also it may be working perfect but when trying to download Applications it will prompt a password error.

Now here is an easy stepbystep guide to RESET PASSWORD.

 1. First of all backup your whole data ,cause it will be wiped.

 2. Now Press the "Menu" key.
 3. Select the spanner-like icon "Options."
4. Click "Password." and   Select "Disable."

5. Enter an incorrect password 10 times. After the 10th time, the BlackBerry will reset itself to factory settings,
which will wipe all your data from the device.

6. Wait for the BlackBerry to boot up again.
7.Then Enter a New password when prompted in the setup screen.

Info:To leave the device unprotected[Avoid Resetting], leave the box blank.

   That's all.       
                
                Comments....
Follow on Twitter,Facebook to get updates!...

1 comment:

  1. The all above information given to reset Blackberry Id is really wonderful. I had forgotten my BB password & I was to Login & really frustrated that what should I do in that case. Then finally I decided to go on Web for searching my solution. and I found http://howmobile.net/blackberry/2139-how-recover-forgotten-password-blackberry-id-account.html which helped me a lot to resolve my issue. I got the another solution mentioned there. I followed the all steps & Finally I received my Password.
    Thank God

    ReplyDelete

Please don't just read and go! Try to drop your reviews and questions.
Love your comments...

 

Author

My photo
Simple n Easy going person,loves surfing n so much enthused in creativity & technology!!!

Followers

© 2018. All Rights Reserved | Revelution24 | Template by MBT

Home | About | Top