23 December 2011

HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR SAMSUNG {E370} PHONE SERIES

Did I hear you say right,I thought these is not a big deal to configure 
Samsung E370 - Now after a long messaging from my readers,I just decided to write on it.
Without wasting much of your precious time Follow these step to get it all done!.


First goto browser>>

profile settings>>select profile and edit>>fill in the name,
homepage.

Bearer>>gprs only

Then gprs settings>insert the ip,
port,Accesspoint{APN},username & password and save.

Finally goto browser>current profile>then select
the profile you have edited and exit. 

You are done.

1 comment:

Please don't just read and go! Try to drop your reviews and questions.
Love your comments...

 

Author

My photo
Simple n Easy going person,loves surfing n so much enthused in creativity & technology!!!

Followers

© 2018. All Rights Reserved | Revelution24 | Template by MBT

Home | About | Top