6 December 2011

UNLOCK A SAMSUNG PHONE BLOCKED AS A RESULT OF WRONG PASSWORD



All I have Been getting is how can I unlock my samsung is blocked as a result of these - as a result of that,Finally After researching I came up with a good solution
which Am about to share with you,Follow along with me to have it solved okay.


STEPS TO TAKE>>



1.Switch off the phone

2.Remove the battery and the simcard

3.Then return the battery back without simcard.

4.Switch on the phone and press the following buttons

*2767*2878# ok/send/yes
the phone trip off automatically.

5.Then switch on the phone and you are done!.

For new version of samsung
use these code:
*2767*7377# ok/send/yes


                                    Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't just read and go! Try to drop your reviews and questions.
Love your comments...

 

Author

My photo
Simple n Easy going person,loves surfing n so much enthused in creativity & technology!!!

Followers

© 2018. All Rights Reserved | Revelution24 | Template by MBT

Home | About | Top